• 500 grams ready-made white bread dough (or dough base of choice)
• 1 onion finely chopped
• 3 tsp. crushed garlic
• 3 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
• 100 grams feta crumbled
• Sesame seeds for topping
1. Roll the dough into a large rectangle.
2. Top with feta, onion, rosemary and garlic. Season with salt.
3. Roll into long sausage shape and slice into 3cm rounds.
4. Spray the Bake Pot No 7 cast iron pot with spray and cook. Don’t forget the lid.
5. Arrange rounds in the greased Bake Pot No 7. Sprinkle top with sesame seeds.
6. Dough should fill the pot to just over half way.
7. Bake in electric oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees, or bake on coals for 40 minutes and
then add a few coals to lid for a further 15 minutes to brown the top of the loaf, or bake in
gas braai for 50 minutes with two outer burners on low heat
8. Best served hot with butter.