• 800 grams ready-made white bread dough (or dough base of choice)
• 200 grams grated cheddar cheese
• 100 grams fried bacon bits
• 100 grams fried onions
1. Place ready-made dough in a mixing bowl.
2. Add 100 grams fried bacon bits.
3. Add 100 grams finely chopped & fried onions.
4. Add 200 grams grated cheddar cheese.
5. Gently mix the ingredients together, until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
6. Spray a SuperBread cast iron bread pot with spray and cook. Don’t forget the lid.
7. Place the dough with added ingredients into the Superbread bread pot.
8. Dough should fill the pot to just over half way.
9. Bake in electric oven for 45 minutes at 180 degrees, or bake on coals for 40 minutes and
then add a few coals to lid for a further 15 minutes to brown the top of the loaf, or bake in gas
braai for 50 minutes with two outer burners on low heat.
10.Best served hot with butter.