Chocolate Ice Cream by @Braaiholics
- 500ml Cream, whipped until doubled in volume
- 1 can Evaporated milk
- ¾ tin Condensed milk
- 120g Cocoa powder, depends on personal preference
- Place your Best Duty 3-Leg #3 potjie inside of a champagne cooler.
- Fill the cooler with a combination of ice cubes and dry-ice pellets.
- Once the potjie is cold enough, you can start adding the ingredients in the following order; the whipped cream first, secondly the evaporated- & condensed milk. Lightly whisk the ingredients together while slowly adding the cocoa to get your preferred shade of chocolaty perfection.
Note: Keep the lid closed as much as possible to maintain the icy temperatures within.
- Every +-5 minutes, whisk the mixture to ensure a creamy consistency.
- As time passes, you’ll notice the cream mixture freezing along the potjie’s sides, gently whisk these frozen edges into the creamy center and place the lid on top.
- After +-40 minutes, depending on how cold your potjjie gets, your ice-cream is ready to enjoy!
Recipe created by @Braaiholics
Have a recipe you would like to share? Send us an email at [email protected] and we’ll get in touch!