Skip to content
DOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- 4 tbsp. Unsalted Butter, melted, plus extra to grease
- 2 cups All-purpose Flour, plus extra to grease
- 1 cup packed Light-Brown Sugar
- 1 ½ tsp. Baking Powder
- ½ tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Egg, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup Whole or Regular Milk
- 1 bag Cranberries
- 1 tbsp. Turbinado sugar, for topping
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Butter and flour your Best Duty Superbread Pot and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients; flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside once finished.
- In a medium bowl, combine all the wet ingredients; butter, egg and milk.
- Slowly add the wet mixture to dry mixture and whisk to combine. Using your silicone spoon, fold in the cranberries.
- Pour the batter into your prepared Superbread Pot and sprinkle the top with turbinado sugar, if desired.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of the loaf comes out clean, which is +- 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Carefully transfer the Superbread Pot to a wire rack and leave the bread to cool for +-30 minutes. Serve with butter and enjoy!