- 450g macaroni (or pasta of your choice)
- 230g cheddar cheese (grated)
- 70g mozzarella cheese (grated)
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup full cream
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon butter (melted)
- In a Chef Supreme Casserole, add everything except breadcrumbs & butter. (Stir well ensuring ingredients are wet.)
- Bake with Chef Supreme Casserole lid at 180°C for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir.
- In a small bowl, stir together breadcrumbs and melted butter then sprinkle on top of mac and cheese.
- Return to oven uncovered and bake for 3 minutes until breadcrumbs are golden brown. Remove and serve.