- 800 grams ready-made white bread dough (or dough base of choice)
- 200 grams grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 tin whole kernel corn
- 5ml (1 teaspoon) mixed herbs
- Place ready-made dough in mixing bowl.
- Add 1/2 tin whole kernel corn (drained).
- Add 200 grams grated cheddar cheese.
- Gently mix the ingredients together, until evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Spray a SuperBread cast iron bread pot with spray and cook. Don’t forget the lid.
- Place the dough with added ingredients into the SuperBread bread pot
- The dough should fill the pot to just over half way.
- Bake in electric oven for 45 minutes at 180°C, or bake on coals for 40 minutes and then add coals to lid for a further 15 minutes to brown the top of the loaf. Or cookk in gas braai for 50 minutes with two outer burners
- Serve hot with butter.