- 210g Cake Flour
- 185g Whole-wheat Flour
- 250ml warm Water
- 5ml Salt
- 3ml Cayenne Pepper
- 10g Instant Yeast
- 410g Sweetcorn tin, drained
- 2g Sweetcorn, cut off the corn
- 45ml Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 25ml Vegetable oil
- Preheat your oven to 180 ºC.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, salt, cayenne pepper, yeast, corn and sugar.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and warm water. Add this wet mixture to the dry ingredients, a little at a time, folding in well using your wooden spoon.
- Grease your Best Duty Superbread Pot and dust with a little flour inside.
- Carefully pour in the mixture and leave to rise for +1 hour in a warm place.
- Place your Superbread Pot in the oven and bake for +- 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for +-30 minutes, before serving!
Tip: Do not overmix the ingredients, ensure that they are mixed until just combined.