BEST DUTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
Besaans South Africa (Pty) Ltd is a company registered in South Africa with company registration number 1984 / 011416 / 07 and VAT registration number 4300175447 with business address 200 Watt Road, Pretoria West, Pretoria, 0183.
Best Duty and Chef Supreme brands are wholly owned by Besaans South Africa (Pty) Ltd.
All product prices displayed on the Web Site will be in South African Rands (ZAR) and be inclusive of sales tax (VAT), at the prevailing rate.
Due to the large number of products on our site it is always possible that some of the products listed may be incorrectly priced, despite our best efforts. If we discover there is a pricing error we will normally, at our discretion, either contact you and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancel the order, or reject your order and notify you of the rejection.
Prices are subject to change without notice, hence any subsequent purchases of the same product cannot be guaranteed at the same price.
Contract cancellation under the Distance Selling Regulations
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and Best Duty are as follows:
- You place the order for your products on the Web Site by pressing the Place order Button at the end of the checkout process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the Web Site.
- Best Duty will send to you an order confirmation email detailing the products you have ordered. This is not an order acceptance from Best Duty.
- As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
- Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order, or you have cancelled it in accordance with the below instructions.
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
The contract will be concluded in English.
- Orders from this website can only be delivered within South Africa.
- If you have made an online credit card payment, your order will be dispatched within 3 to 7 working days.
- If you have made payment via an EFT, we will dispatch your order once your payment has been received, within 3 to 7 days.
- We send all orders with our selected courier company, Skynet, at quoted shipping rates.
- On dispatch we will email you the waybill number.
- Please note deliveries generally take 3 – 7 working days.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAYS: Please note our courier service does not deliver on public holidays, which may cause a delay in receiving your order. To find out if your order will be delivered in time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Office hours 012 380 4601 or 012 380 4636 Email: email@example.com
- Delivery charges are calculated automatically based on the delivery destination, total value, weight and dimensions of all products included in an order, when the order is created;
- Delivery charges differ depending on a variety of factors, including product type, weight and province/destination.
We send all orders with our selected courier company, Skynet, at quoted shipping rates as follows:
|SHIPPING RATES TABLE|
(Up to 8kg)
|Rates per Additional KG (8kg+)|
|Pretoria/Johannesburg Postal Codes||R 53.13||R5.32/kg|
|All Other Provinces (Excluding Eastern Cape)||R 95.51||R9.23/kg|
|Eastern Cape||R 144.16||R14.15/kg|
Prices quoted above exclude VAT at the prevailing rate.
Returns & Refunds
Should you wish to return anything bought from us online, please call us on 012 380 4601 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will gladly assist you.
To the extent permitted by law, Best Duty shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, cost, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery.
Exchange / Refund – We do not offer cash refunds – if you want to return a product for exchange you may do so and choose another product of equal or higher value. You will be responsible for the additional cost in the item and for the shipping cost of the return and replacement. In line with the Consumer Protection Act, please note that we are under no obligation to refund a product that is not faulty.
Replacement of Defective Product – If you have received a product in a defective or damaged condition, you may request a replacement product at no shipping cost to you. Please email email@example.com.
Incorrect Product Delivered – If the incorrect product is delivered to you (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging, open or use the product in any way. Please promptly contact Best Duty on firstname.lastname@example.org or 012 3804601, so that we can resolve the mistake by arranging to collect such product from you, and deliver the correct product to you, as quickly as possible.
The following payment methods are available in our online Shop:
PayFast – PayFast enables South African businesses of all sizes to accept payments online.by enabling easy, secure and instant transfer of money from online buyers to sellers. PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider – the highest security level possible. We accept all Master and Visa Credit Cards and debit cards via the Payfast gateway.
If you wish to make a direct EFT payment, please find our account details listed below:
Besaans (PTY) Ltd, FNB, Cheque Account Wierda Valley, Branch Code: 250655, Acc Number: 62735938386
Please use your online order number as the reference when making the payment and forward the proof of payment to email@example.com.
Description & Availability of Goods
Whilst we take the utmost care to ensure the product descriptions, pictures, information and prices are accurate we do not accept liability for any inaccuracies, errors or omissions. The product finishing and colours may vary slightly from those shown on the Web Site due to your own monitor and computer settings and limitations of internet technology.
Stock availability will be shown on the Web Site, and whilst while we endeavour to ensure products are always available, there may be times when products will be temporarily out of stock. In these instances please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you will be emailed when the product is back in stock.
Our guarantee covers faulty workmanship and/or materials when the product is used in normal, domestic conditions and in accordance with the care and use instructions provided. It does not cover normal wear and tear, commercial use or misuse of the product.
The following are excluded from the terms and conditions of the guarantee:
- Damage caused by normal wear and tear, accident, misuse, abuse or commercial use.
- Scratches, stains, discolouration, corrosion, chipping, scrapes or damage from overheating, to the interior or exterior of the item. This also includes products that have an oil cured finish
- Consequential damage is expressly excluded from this guarantee.
The guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
Should you have any queries or need any assistance with Best Duty purchase please contact us on 012 3804601 or email@example.com
For more information on caring for your Best Duty cast iron cookware please see our instructions on the FAQ page on our website www.bestduty.co.za
Jurisdiction & Right to Amend
Unless otherwise specified, the materials on this Web Site are directed solely at consumers who access this Web Site from South Africa. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
Any contract between us, whether for use of the Web Site or in relation to the purchase of products or services through the site will be governed by the laws of South Africa and all parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the South African Courts. Any contract will be communicated in English.
Best Duty reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Any revisions will be posted on the Web Site and we encourage you to review these terms and conditions regularly for any changes. Your continued use of the Web Site will be subject to the terms and conditions in effect at the time of use.