Skip to content
DOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- 500g Pasta Screws
- 1 tsp. Salt, to taste
- 1 tsp. Pepper, to taste
- 1½ cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. Mild curry powder
- 1 Green bell pepper, diced
- 2 cups Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Red onion, chopped finely
- Boil the pasta screws in boiling water in your Chef Supreme No.8 Casserole, according to the packaging instructions.
- Strain the pasta and set aside to cool.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the salt and pepper, mayonnaise, curry powder, bell pepper, cherry tomatoes and onion.
- Add the cooled pasta and mix well.
- Cover the pasta salad with cling wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Transfer the pasta salad to a serving bowl and garnish with freshly chopped coriander.
- Serve and ENJOY!