DOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- Preheat your oven to 200ºC. Prep the Ribbed Lid of your Chef Supreme Oval Roaster by lining it with parchment paper for easier clean-up.
- Prep the Veggies: On a chopping board, dice onion, mince garlic, and chop red pepper into small pieces. After deseeding the jalapeno, cut them into small pieces and set aside.
- In a large skillet, add oil over medium-high heat. Sauté the onion, bell pepper, and jalapeno for 10 minutes or until soft, using your LK’s Wooden Spoon. Add the garlic, tomatoes and season with salt and pepper and other seasonings. Leave to sauté for another 8-10 minutes in the skillet. Add the corn and remove the skillet from the heat.
- In the meantime while the veggies are cooking, use a sharp knife and chop the hard knob off the top of your zucchini and slice in half lengthwise. Scoop out the soft centres using a small spoon. Don’t throw the scooped flesh away, chop it instead and sauté with the rest of the veggie mixture.
Tip: Leave just enough flesh in the centre so that the zucchini boats hold up, but also lots of room for filling.
- Place the hollowed zucchini boats on the prepared Ribbed Lid and carefully stuff/ fill with the veggie mixture. Sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese place in the oven. Leave to bake for 20 minutes, until the cheese is bubbly and the zucchini is tender.
- Serve with chopped cilantro and sliced black olives and enjoy!