Skip to content
DOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- 500g ground beef mince
- 1 red onion (diced)
- 2 medium spring onions
- 5 cloves garlic (minced)
- 450g canned tomatoes
- 450g tomato paste
- 2 3/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Italian Herbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 350g spaghetti
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh chopped parsley
- Add the ground beef and onion to a Best Duty pot over medium heat and cook until browned. Drain the excess oil.
- Add the garlic to the pot and cook for 30 seconds, stirring.
- Stir in the tomato paste, undrained canned tomatoes, and water. Add the Italian herbs, salt, pepper, and sugar. Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Once boiling, break the spaghetti in half and add to the pot. Stir to submerge the noodles in the liquid.
- Return to a boil, reduce to a simmer, and cover.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, for 10-12 minutes or until noodles are cooked through.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and parsley over the top and stir to combine.
- Serve and enjoy.