Skip to content
DOWNLOAD RECIPE PDF
- 1 punnet button mushrooms
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 medium spring onions
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 5 large egg yolks
- 1 large egg
- 50 grams Parmesan (grated)
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
- 500 grams pasta of your choice
- Fill your Best Duty pot with water and season well with a few big pinches of salt. Bring to a boil.
- Cut off and discard stems of button mushrooms, slice them into quarters. Peel and thinly slice garlic cloves. Finely chop spring onions and parsley.
- Whisk egg yolks, whole egg, Parmesan and freshly ground black pepper in another medium bowl; set aside.
- In a Best Duty pot cook mushrooms with olive oil until golden brown.
- Cook pasta in salted water until al dente.
- Add garlic, spring onions and salt to mushrooms.
- Add pasta along with 1 cup pasta cooking liquid to mushroom mixture. Cook over medium-low heat till liquid is absorbed.
- Remove from heat and let cool 1 minute.
- Add ½ cup pasta cooking liquid to reserved egg mixture and whisk.
- Gradually add egg mixture to Mushrooms mixture, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon and adding more pasta cooking liquid as needed. Stir until a very creamy sauce coats all the pasta.
- Serve with parsley and enjoy.