Skip to content
- 8 Bone Rack of Lamb
- ½ cup Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp. Lemon Juice
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 8 Mint Leaves
- 1 tbsp. Rosemary Leaves
- 1 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 2 tsp. Salt
- Combine the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic cloves, fresh mint leaves, fresh rosemary leaves, ground black pepper and salt in a food processor until well blended.
- Place the rack of lamb in a re-sealable bag and pour in the marinade over the lamb to coat it. Seal the bag and leave to marinate in the refrigerator for +- 4 hours.
- Prepare your coals, they should be medium to high heat. Warm your Best Duty Multi Lid #12 for +-2 minutes and grease using non-stick grill spray.
- Transfer the racks to your Multi Lid and grill each side for +-5 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Transfer your Multi Lid to the oven and roast for +- 15 minutes. Cut each rack into 4 double chops and enjoy with veggies on the side.