- 125g Butter, chopped
- 150g 70% cocoa baking chocolate, chopped
- ½ cup Caster sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 50g Plain flour
- 100g Frozen raspberries/strawberries
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice-cream, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200° C.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool down.
Note:The heatproof bowl shouldn’t touch the water in the saucepan as it’ll burn the chocolate.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar using an electric mixer, until thick and pale. Gradually fold in the chocolate mixture. Sift over the flour and fold until well combined.
- Divide the chocolate mixture between two Best Duty ¼ Potjies and top with raspberries/strawberries, gently pressing into the mixture. Place the Potjies on a baking tray and bake for 15- 20 minutes or until the sides are set and the centre still wobbles.